Hello people!
I'm back already :D
The holiday trip was like super short!
We were suppose to extend it but no seats }:
Okay, I shall talk about my trip!
16December2006
Chatted with Veronica Lo on the phone,& I nearly went berserk!
She just wont let me off!
Then, yixuan was in the chat also{:
But my ears were hurting very much that I couldn't take it nomore.
So i hung up :D
Then,received their sms-es.
Bon Voyage Sheryl {:
I love them hell loads!
Changed & left the house{:
I took that cab with daddy & my mum & sister in another taxi{:
We got many luaggages yeah{:
Reached the airport!
We were in T1.
I called Aunt & she said she's in T2.
So we took the skytrain to T2.
& aunt said that korkor left T2 for T1.
So we went back T1.
Then, went i called kor, he said he's in T2.
Omg, can Changi airport be smaller!
So, we couldn't care about him & went to eat our dinner.
Surprisingly,daddy ate BK with us{:
Cause he was left with no choice!
While eating, Gina/Angie/Jonas/Rb came down the stairs.
They look superduper grand i tell you.
Cause they just seems so to me :D
They waved,we waved.
Gina's super sweet yeah {:
My sweet daughter :D
I like her friend, angie.
Though we didn't talk, but she seems so cute!
Her eyes so small :DDD I like!
They stood super far far faraway.
Then, they left, they went up i think.
To have their lovely chats.
So, we left also {:
But we went different way :D
They Left, we Right {:
But we still meet up upthere^. Lol.
Saw them, this time closer :D
Cause dad tricked kor that we're on the aeroplane already.
So, he had to board himself {:
So, they came to us :D
Jonas couldn't recognise me -.-
Eh, rahrahrah.
He coudln't recognise my back, but only my front.
A compliment yeah {:
He said I look like an adult :D
Means I'm old lah -.-
Rb keep hiding!
Hahaha, he's a shy kid is it?
So we checked in alr.
& they kept talking talking talking.
I kept pushing the bags -.-
Its fun yeah!
Then I walked to them to pass kor the handcarry luaggage(?).
Took photos with Gina :D
& Rb kept hiding -.-
I'm camera shy right Gina ((((:
Jonas, I'm camera shy la!
Me&the 4 of them, were like wearing the same shoes :D
Jonas&Rb = converse is it?
Gina&Angie = converse is it?
Me&Bro = timberland
So cool la :D
Then Gina gave me lollipop :D
I have yet to eat it!
Cause I'm not gonna eat it :D
My sister got hers too {:
She's not gonna eat it too{:
Cause mum said, the lollipop is nice, dont eat it!
Lol!
Waved goodbye :D
I really love them too {:
Bye Gina/Jonas/Rb/Angie :D
Their waves very sweet <3>
I'm back already :D
The holiday trip was like super short!
We were suppose to extend it but no seats }:
Okay, I shall talk about my trip!
16December2006
Chatted with Veronica Lo on the phone,& I nearly went berserk!
She just wont let me off!
Then, yixuan was in the chat also{:
But my ears were hurting very much that I couldn't take it nomore.
So i hung up :D
Then,received their sms-es.
Bon Voyage Sheryl {:
I love them hell loads!
Changed & left the house{:
I took that cab with daddy & my mum & sister in another taxi{:
We got many luaggages yeah{:
Reached the airport!
We were in T1.
I called Aunt & she said she's in T2.
So we took the skytrain to T2.
& aunt said that korkor left T2 for T1.
So we went back T1.
Then, went i called kor, he said he's in T2.
Omg, can Changi airport be smaller!
So, we couldn't care about him & went to eat our dinner.
Surprisingly,daddy ate BK with us{:
Cause he was left with no choice!
While eating, Gina/Angie/Jonas/Rb came down the stairs.
They look superduper grand i tell you.
Cause they just seems so to me :D
They waved,we waved.
Gina's super sweet yeah {:
My sweet daughter :D
I like her friend, angie.
Though we didn't talk, but she seems so cute!
Her eyes so small :DDD I like!
They stood super far far faraway.
Then, they left, they went up i think.
To have their lovely chats.
So, we left also {:
But we went different way :D
They Left, we Right {:
But we still meet up upthere^. Lol.
Saw them, this time closer :D
Cause dad tricked kor that we're on the aeroplane already.
So, he had to board himself {:
So, they came to us :D
Jonas couldn't recognise me -.-
Eh, rahrahrah.
He coudln't recognise my back, but only my front.
A compliment yeah {:
He said I look like an adult :D
Means I'm old lah -.-
Rb keep hiding!
Hahaha, he's a shy kid is it?
So we checked in alr.
& they kept talking talking talking.
I kept pushing the bags -.-
Its fun yeah!
Then I walked to them to pass kor the handcarry luaggage(?).
Took photos with Gina :D
& Rb kept hiding -.-
I'm camera shy right Gina ((((:
Jonas, I'm camera shy la!
Me&the 4 of them, were like wearing the same shoes :D
Jonas&Rb = converse is it?
Gina&Angie = converse is it?
Me&Bro = timberland
So cool la :D
Then Gina gave me lollipop :D
I have yet to eat it!
Cause I'm not gonna eat it :D
My sister got hers too {:
She's not gonna eat it too{:
Cause mum said, the lollipop is nice, dont eat it!
Lol!
Waved goodbye :D
I really love them too {:
Bye Gina/Jonas/Rb/Angie :D
Their waves very sweet <3>
Happy Birthday Kor&Jia :D

